Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition, participant must follow the instructions as directed on our website or social media channels.
- The competition is free to enter with no purchase required.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
To be eligible:
- Participants must have a valid Malaysian Identity Card.
- Participants must not be an employee or a family member of an employee of Niro Ceramic Group of companies.
- Participants must have a genuine account in social media and must ‘follow’ the Niro Granite and Creative Lab Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Participants are required to set their social media account “public”.
- Participants are not allowed to make multiple entries or win multiple prizes through the use of alternate social media accounts.
- Participants must participate between 30th March 2023 – 28th April 2023 to be in the selection for the prizes.
START AND CLOSING DATES
- The competition starts on 30th March 2023 – 28 April 2023.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to unforeseen circumstances or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of the terms and conditions.
- Competition entries shall be judged and winners will be selected based on our discretion or/and on the basis of the criterias specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition participant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that participant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
WINNERS AND PRIZES
- Ten (10) prizes shall be awarded in total, one (1) for each winning entry submitted either through Facebook or Instagram.
- Participants may submit the same entry on both Facebook and Instagram, but only one will be eligible.
- Each participant is only eligible for one (1) prize during the campaign period.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result either by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes), and will receive their prizes not more than 30 days after the campaign has ended.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that participant.
- The winners of the competition will be announced on our Facebook and Instagram after the end of the campaign.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
COPYRIGHT AND MORAL RIGHTS
- Submitted entries must be the intellectual property of the participant and not published anywhere else prior to the submission. By submitting their entry, participants guarantee that the entry does not infringe upon any existing copyright.
- All competition entries and the use of the entries will not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- All entries received are exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish.
- By submitting their entries as part of this competition, participants guarantee that the entry is their own work and does not infringe upon the rights of others.
- By agreeing to receive the prize, the participant also allows the publication of their entry on Niro Ceramic Group’s social media channels.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winners therefore agrees to the use of their name and photograph in any post-prize-winning publicity.
- This competition is run by Niro Ceramic Sales & Services Sdn Bhd under the registered addressL Lot 2, Persiaran Sultan, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +6 03 50339333.
(d) by email, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
(e) by direct message on our social media channels.